The Forum is at the heart of representation, influence and networking across the local voluntary and community sector (VCS). The Forum aims to:
• Create a voluntary sector voice that has the strength to influence.
• Ensure that the VCS is effectively represented in local policy making.
• Promote the interests of the VCS.
• Ensure cohesion and coordination within the VCS.
• Provide the opportunity to debate matters of concern to the VCS.
It does this by:
• Organising forum events which comprise networking, information, training, consultation, speakers, discussion and food.
• Publishing an informative and interactive website.
• Electing representatives to speak for the voluntary and community sector on to a number of local partnerships.
The Forum is committed to the importance of diversity, equal opportunities and inclusion.
Contact details as above
Address as above
Roots for Change - The Forum & RVA Network event will bring you up-to-date with new initiatives. BOOK NOW.