Do you know an inspirational young person? Nominate them for the 2013 Young Achievers Awards
27 November 2012
The Young Achievers Awards celebrate inspirational young people aged 16 to 25 years old. The award winners are recognised for their voluntary efforts in the arts, community, environment and sports sectors.
The nominations deadline for the 2013 award is being extended from November 30 to December 14, giving you more time to nominate inspirational young people you know.
Awards are given to young people who in the last 12 months have:
* Shown innovation or creativity in their volunteering.
* Demonstrated leadership in creating and developing projects.
* Used their energy, commitment and enthusiasm to raise awareness.
* Created something worth replicating elsewhere and inspired others.
* Demonstrated a willingness to develop their talents in new areas.
For more information on the award criteria, or to find out about last year’s winners, see their website: www.youngachieversawards.org
news from Reading Voluntary Action (RVA)