Area of interest: Voluntary sector
Event type: Training
Tuesday, 23 April 2013
FULL - Digital Marketing - the basics to get you started
9:30am to 12:30pm
RNN Office, 5 Queens Walk, READING, RG1 7QF >> map
Do you want to find out more about the best use of digital marketing? Do you want to gain, retain and develop your donor, supporter and customer base?
This half day workshop aims to develop your digital marketing expertise and will cover:
• Creating visual and written content that works effectively on-line
• Getting donations via digital channels including Local Giving and Just Text Giving
• Harnessing the power of Social Media and Blogs to develop supporter relationships
• Using email campaign effectively to develop and inform supporters
• Understanding Google and how to maximise your showing in search results including accessing Google Grants
The workshop will be led by Nick Day, a marketing consultant and website designer.
Cost: £10.00 per place including refreshments.
This workshop is now full. Please contact Sarah Morland email@example.com
if you are interested in any future marketing course
Telephone: 0118 9508126