Area of interest: Voluntary sector
Event type: Training
Tuesday, 22 January 2013
How to successfully market your services - CHANGED VENUE
10:00am to 3:00pm
RISC, 35-39 London Street Reading, READING, RG1 4PS >> map
A workshop for small organisations and groups who want to raise their profile and attract new customers and supporters.
The day will give you the basic knowledge, expertise and confidence to undertake well targeted, successful marketing to the audiences you want to reach. The workshop will be led by Nick Day, a marketing consultant and website designer.
The workshop will cover:
• Being clear about the messages and what makes you different from others
• Creating a firm foundation for your marketing- understanding the marketplace, your competitors and key stakeholders as well as your internal resources and goals
• Developing a winning approach using market segmentation, targeting and positioning tools
• How to get your message across
• Maintaining the interest of your customers and supporters
This workshop is now full. If you are interested in a place ona future workshop please contact Sarah Morland firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0118 9508126